Looking for an Interesting Speaker …
for an employee lunch and learn forum?
for a support group or civic meeting?
for a professional conference?
Here’s Your Chance to Hear From the University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center Right in Your Own Community! Schedule a free speaker on cancer related topics including:
- Cancer – Who Gets It, How to Avoid It
- Common Cancers — Breast, Prostate, Colon, Lung and Skin
- Healthy Eating to Reduce Cancer Risk
- Cancer and Genetics
- Treatment Options for Cancer
- Clinical Trials and Research
- And many other topics -- we will work with you to customize a talk to suit your groups' needs and/or interests.
Our speakers are physicians, nurses, researchers, dietitians, cancer survivors and other clinical experts and administrative staff who offer informative and timely presentations for corporations, civic organizations, schools, churches and businesses within a 40 mile radius of Ann Arbor. Through the Speakers Bureau, the U-M Cancer Center faculty and staff volunteer their time to share their interests and expertise with organizations and community groups in Southeast Michigan.
In general, speakers request an audience of 25 or more. Speakers come free of charge. The U-M Cancer Center speakers do not solicit speaker's fees; however, if it is the custom of your organization to offer an honorarium to guest speakers, it is expected that the same courtesy be extended to representatives of the U-M Cancer Center.