There are many resources available to those diagnosed with Adrenal cancer:
from the U-M Comprehensive Cancer Center
A Patient's Guide to Adrenocortical Cancer [PDF]
A guide for our patients - contains disease, treatment and resource information.
- Tumors of the Adrenal Medulla and Paraganglia (Pheochromocytoma & Paraganglioma) Handbook
- Adrenal Cancer Information
This guide helps patients newly diagnosed with Adrenal Cancer and their families find information and support
- Introduction to Clinical Trials
- What is Chemo Brain?
- At diagnosis
- During Cancer Treatment
- Survivorship - After Treatment
- Advanced Cancer
- Patients and advocacy groups boost adrenal cancer research
Latest advances subject of international symposium in Ann Arbor
- What’s the Best Surgery for Adrenal Cancer?
- Family genetic counseling can identify children at risk for cancer
Video re-cap of key presentations from the 2015 Adrenal Cancer Research Symposium:
Patient Support Services Program
Articles and research news from our blog, mCancerTalk:
Draped in Health, Wellness and Love
this web site is a partnership between the U-M Comprehensive Cancer Center's Endocrine Oncology Program, the Spencer Bell Endowment Fund and Draper Therapies to raise awareness and support for endocrine diseases
- Collaboration is Key to Treating Uncommon Cancers [PDF]
This article is from CancerSCOPE and features Gary Hammer, M.D., Ph.D., Director of the University of Michigan's Endocrine Oncology Program.
- Information Television Network's series, Healthy Body, Healthy Mind
featured adrenal cancer and the work of Gary Hammer, M.D., and the Endocrine Oncology team. Please visit the Healthy Body Healthy Mind website to watch the adrenal cancer video segment
- Adrenal Cancer and Other Rare Cancers
Gary Hammer, Director of the Endocrine Oncology Program, discusses adrenal cancer. This is Program #686 and aired on 3/29/2009
- Doctor/Patient Q&A session
from the 2008 Adrenal Cancer Symposium, this session was hosted by the University of Michigan and featured U-M faculty members: Gary Hammer, Jerry Doherty, Tom Giordano, Ed Schteingart; along with Tito Fojo of the National Cancer Institute and Alex Phan of MD Anderson.
- Rare Cancers & Unusual
Clinical Situations, with a special feature on Adrenal Cancers.
Features Gary Hammer, Director, Endocrine Oncology Program.
- The web site hosting these podcasts is Vital Options International
a not-for-profit cancer communications, support, and advocacy organization with a mission, to facilitate a global cancer dialogue.