Adrenal Cancer Patient Education and Resources
There are many resources available to those diagnosed with adrenal cancer:
from the U-M Comprehensive Cancer Center
A Patient's Guide to Adrenocortical Cancer [pdf]
A guide for our patients - contains disease, treatment and resource information.
- Pheochromocytoma/Paragangnglioma (PCC/PGL) Brochure [pdf]
- Adrenal Cancer Information
This guide helps patients newly diagnosed with Adrenal Cancer and their families find information and support
- Introduction to Clinical Trials
- What is Chemo Brain?
- Preparing for Surgery
Created by the Endocrine Surgery Program.
- Post-operative Instructions
- At diagnosis
- During Cancer Treatment
- Survivorship - After Treatment
- Advanced Cancer
- Patients and advocacy groups boost adrenal cancer research
Latest advances subject of international symposium in Ann Arbor
- What’s the Best Surgery for Adrenal Cancer?
- Family genetic counseling can identify children at risk for cancer
Diagnosis and Treatment Information
Patient Support Services Program
Articles and Research News:
Video re-cap of key presentations from the 2015 Adrenal Cancer Research Symposium:
- Adrenal Cancer Support
- ATAC Research Fund
Draped in Health, Wellness and Love
this web site is a partnership between the U-M Comprehensive Cancer Center's Endocrine Oncology Program, the Spencer Bell Endowment Fund and Draper Therapies to raise awareness and support for endocrine diseases
- Collaboration is Key to Treating Uncommon Cancers [PDF]
This article is from CancerSCOPE and features Gary Hammer, M.D., Ph.D., Director of the University of Michigan's Endocrine Oncology Program.
- Rare Cancer Support Forum
- Rare Cancers & Unusual
Clinical Situations, with a special feature on Adrenal Cancers.
Features Gary Hammer, Director, Endocrine Oncology Program.
- The web site hosting these podcasts is Vital Options International
a not-for-profit cancer communications, support, and advocacy organization with a mission, to facilitate a global cancer dialogue.