Bladder Cancer Patient Education and Resources
There are many resources available to those diagnosed with Bladder cancer:
from the U-M Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Bladder Cancer Information Guide [pdf]
Provides a lists of resources, from books and video, to web sites and newsletters.
- Treatment Handbook: Neobladder
provides surgery and recovery information.
- Bladder reconstruction with a neobladder
Urologist Cheryl Lee explains this option for urinary diversion
- Introduction to Clinical Trials
- Bladder Cancer Clinical Trials
- What is Chemo Brain?
- Bladder Cancer Support Group Flyer [pdf]
- Upcoming Support Group dates
- At diagnosis
- During Cancer Treatment
- Survivorship - After Treatment
- Advanced Cancer
- Regaining sexual intimacy after urologic cancer
four steps you can take now
- Bladder cancer and smoking
Smoking is the number one risk factor for bladder cancer
- Blue light cystoscopy for bladder cancer
New technique uses a blue light to see more of the bladder cancer tumor
- Ten Things Every Woman Should Know About Her Bladder.
Patient Support Services Program
Articles and research news from our blog, mCancerTalk:
- The Bladder Cancer Advocacy Network (BCAN)
Provides education and information including bladder cancer facts, research news and information about support services for patients and families
- Bladder Cancer information from the American Cancer Society.