Please call 734-647-8906 (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm EST); or use our appointment request form.
Please call 734-615-2994 (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm EST)
Nurses and Labs: Please fax to: 734-232-4839
If you would like to refer a patient, please contact our M-Line service: 800-962-3555.
Urgent referrals can be seen within 2 workdays.
|UMHS / Current Patients|
If you have a MyUofMHealth.org account, you can log in to view upcoming or past appointments, cancel appointments up to 24 hours before your schedule time, and request a new appointment. You can request an appointment with your primary care physician or any providers that you have seen since August 15, 2012.
|Cancellations: Should you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please notify the Cancer Center at least 24 hours in advance by calling the contact number on the appointment checklist.|
Neuro-oncology Clinic:University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center
1500 E. Medical Center Drive
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-5902
Map and Driving Directions
For Your First Appointment
It is very helpful for you to bring the following:
- We encourage you to bring a key family member or other person. The length of time required for your visit is difficult to predict. Please plan 2-3 hours for the first visit, and, for a return visit, 1 to 2 hours.
- Bring a list of your current medications, including dose and schedule, that you can leave with us.
- Bring a list of your other doctors including addresses.
- If you have had scans (MRIs, CTs) performed elsewhere, bring copies of the scans on CDs or film
- If this is your initial visit, bring copies of medical records. Most important:
- are operative reports,
- discharge summaries,
- pathology report, and
- summaries of previous treatment.
- Bring a list of key questions.
- Be prepared to let us know of any prescriptions for which you need refills.
Please print the paperwork (listed below) and complete it for your initial visit. [please note the links open .pdf documents]
- Welcome Letter
Includes information on preparing for your visit, what to expect on the day of your visit and maps.
- Appointment Checklist
Helpful ResourcesThis can be an anxious time. The following links are to programs which may be able to help:
- Fertility Counseling
- Financial Services
- Patient Billing
- Symptom Management & Supportive Care Program
- PsychOncology Program
- Insurance / List of Participating Insurance Plans
- Request for Outside Records - Patient Information from Another Organization [pdf]
- The U-M Health System's Guest Assistance Program
- Overnight Accommodations