Make an Appointment with the Neuro-oncology Clinic
Please call 734-647-8906 (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm EST); or use our appointment request form.
Please call 734-615-2994 (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm EST)
Nurses and Labs: Please fax to: 734-232-4839
If you would like to refer a patient, please contact our M-Line service: 800-962-3555.
Urgent referrals can be seen within 2 workdays.
|UMHS / Current Patients|
If you have a MyUofMHealth.org account, you can log in to view upcoming or past appointments, cancel appointments up to 24 hours before your schedule time, and request a new appointment. You can request an appointment with your primary care physician or any providers that you have seen since August 15, 2012.
|Cancellations: Should you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please notify the Cancer Center at least 24 hours in advance by calling 734-615-2994.|
Neuro-oncology Clinic:University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center
1500 E. Medical Center Drive
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-5902
Map and Driving Directions
For Your First Appointment
It is very helpful for you to bring the following:
- We encourage you to bring a key family member or other person. The length of time required for your visit is difficult to predict. Please plan 2-3 hours for the first visit, and, for a return visit, 1 to 2 hours.
- Bring a list of your current medications, including dose and schedule, that you can leave with us.
- Bring a list of your other doctors including addresses.
- If you have had scans (MRIs, CTs) performed elsewhere, bring copies of the scans on CDs or film
- If this is your initial visit, bring copies of medical records. Most important:
- are operative reports,
- discharge summaries,
- pathology report, and
- summaries of previous treatment.
- Bring a list of key questions.
- Be prepared to let us know of any prescriptions for which you need refills.
- Please download and print the Welcome Letter which includes information on preparing for your visit, what to expect on the day of your visit and maps.
Helpful ResourcesThis can be an anxious time. The following links are to programs which may be able to help:
- Fertility Counseling
- Financial Services
- Patient Billing
- Symptom Management & Supportive Care Program
- PsychOncology Program
- Insurance / List of Participating Insurance Plans
- Request for Outside Records - Patient Information from Another Organization [pdf]
- The U-M Health System's Guest Assistance Program
- Overnight Accommodations