National Resources and Websites
- American Cancer Society
- Colonoscopy Frequently Asked Questions
- National Cancer Institute Colorectal Cancer Screening
- University of Michigan Health System's Breast Imaging (Mammograms) webpage
- American Cancer Society recommendations for early breast cancer detection
- National Cancer Institute Breast Cancer Screening
- National Cancer Institute mammograms guide
- National Cancer Institute Cervical Cancer Screening
From our blog, MCancerTalk
- Making the case for lung cancer screening
- Should you be screened for lung cancer?
- Young men and the testicular cancer self-exam
- HPV vaccine and cervical cancer: Is this the new magic bullet?
- Abnormal Pap Test What Should You Do?
- Lynch Syndrome: The Genetic Side of Colorectal Cancer
- U-M offers new early detection test for prostate cancer
- Prostate cancer risk is elevated for men with Lynch syndrome
- Confused about PSA testing? A U-Michigan urologist sorts through the guideline confusion
- DCIS, LCIS -- Do I have breast cancer?
- Clearing the confusion about mammograms