There is hope, innovation and support available for those with esophageal cancer here at the U-M Comprehensive Cancer Center.
Please call 800-865-1125 to schedule an appointment.
Please call 734-647-8902 to schedule or change a returning visit appointment.
If you would like to refer a patient, please contact our M-Line service: 800-962-3555.
|Cancellations: Should you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please notify the Cancer Center at least 24 hours in advance by calling 734-647-8902.|
The Multidisciplinary Thoracic Cancer Clinic:The clinic's address is:
U-M Comprehensive Cancer Center
1500 East Medical Center Drive
Floor B1, Room 363, Reception: E
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-5912
For your first appointment
- Please download and print the Welcome Letter which includes information on preparing for your visit, what to expect on the day of your visit and maps.
Helpful ResourcesThis can be an anxious time. The following links are to programs which may be able to help:
- Fertility Counseling
- Financial Services
- Patient Billing
- Michigan Surgical & Health Optimization Program (MSHOP)
- Symptom Management & Supportive Care Program
- PsychOncology Program
- Insurance / List of Participating Insurance Plans
- Request for Outside Records - Patient Information from Another Organization [pdf]
- Michigan Medicines's Guest Assistance Program
- Overnight Accommodations
Still have questions?
The nurses at Cancer AnswerLine™ have answers. Call 1-800-865-1125 and you'll get a personal response from one of our registered nurses, who have years of experience in caring for people with cancer.