|In this section|
Request an Appointment
|New and Current Patients
Please call 734-647-8906 (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm EST); or use our appointment request form.
If you would like to refer a patient, please contact our M-Line service: 800-962-3555.
|Michigan Medicine / Current Patients|
If you have a MyUofMHealth.org account, you can log in to view upcoming or past appointments, cancel appointments up to 24 hours before your schedule time, and request a new appointment. You can request an appointment with your primary care physician or any providers that you have seen since August 15, 2012.
|Cancellations: Should you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please notify the Cancer Center at least 24 hours in advance by calling 734-647-8906.|
For your first appointment
Please print the paperwork (listed below) and complete it for your initial visit. [please note the links open .pdf documents]
- Welcome Letter
Includes information on preparing for your visit, what to expect on the day of your visit and maps.
Resources to Print [open as PDF documents]
- Gynecologic Oncology Patient Handbook
- Blue Book: Overview of Gynecologic Oncology
- What Every Woman Should Know About Gynecologic Cancer
Helpful ResourcesThis can be an anxious time. The following links are to programs which may be able to help:
- Fertility Counseling
- Financial Services
- Patient Billing
- Michigan Surgical & Health Optimization Program (MSHOP)
- Symptom Management & Supportive Care Program
- PsychOncology Program
- Insurance / List of Participating Insurance Plans
- Request for Outside Records - Patient Information from Another Organization [pdf]
- Michigan Medicines's Guest Assistance Program
- Overnight Accommodations
Still have questions?
The nurses at Cancer AnswerLine™ have answers. Call 1-800-865-1125 and you'll get a personal response from one of our registered nurses, who have years of experience in caring for people with cancer.