Please call 800-865-1125 (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm EST); or use our appointment request form.
Please use 734-647-8902 to schedule or change a returning visit appointment.
If you would like to refer a patient, please contact our M-Line service: 800-962-3555.
|Cancellations: Should you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please notify the Cancer Center at least 24 hours in advance by calling 734-647-8902.|
|Michigan Medicine / Current Patients|
If you have a MyUofMHealth.org account, you can log in to view upcoming or past appointments, cancel appointments up to 24 hours before your schedule time, and request a new appointment. You can request an appointment with your primary care physician or any providers that you have seen since August 15, 2012.
Directions to the Multidisciplinary Head and Neck Cancer Clinic:
The clinic's address is:
A. Alfred Taubman Health Care Center
1500 East Medical Center Drive
Floor 1, Room 1904, Reception: A
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-0312
For your first appointment
- Please download and print the Welcome Letter which includes information on preparing for your visit, what to expect on the day of your visit and maps.
Helpful ResourcesThis can be an anxious time. The following links are to programs which may be able to help:
- Fertility Counseling
- Financial Services
- Patient Billing
- Michigan Surgical & Health Optimization Program (MSHOP)
- Symptom Management & Supportive Care Program
- PsychOncology Program
- Insurance / List of Participating Insurance Plans
- Request for Outside Records - Patient Information from Another Organization [pdf]
- Michigan Medicines's Guest Assistance Program
- Overnight Accommodations