There are many resources available to those diagnosed with Kidney cancer:
from the U-M Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Kidney Cancer Information Guide [PDF]
Provides a lists of resources, from books and video, to web sites and newsletters.
- Kidney Cancer Awareness
- Introduction to Clinical Trials
- Kidney Cancer Clinical Trials
- What is Chemo Brain?
- At Diagnosis
- During Cancer Treatment
- Survivorship - After Treatment
- Advanced Cancer
- Meet John, a kidney cancer survivor
- Medicine as an Art Form (10+ kidney cancer survivorship story)
- When are biopsies important in detecting kidney cancer?
- A conversation about kidney cancer
Patient Support Services
Articles and research from our blog, mCancerTalk:
- Kidney Cancer Assocation
- Kidney Cancer information from the American Cancer Society
- Kidney Cancer Information
- Renal Cell Carcinoma Information
- Transitional Cell Cancer of the Renal Pelvis and Ureter