U-M Comprehensive Cancer Center Patient Education Documents
- Lung Cancer Information Guide [PDF]
provides lists of resources, from books and video, to web sites and newsletters.
- After a Cancer Diagnosis
- Cancer Online Communities Information Guide
- Cancer Survivorship
- Caregivers of Cancer Patients
- Clinical Trials
- Complementary & Alternative Medicine
- Coping With Cancer
- Herbs and Nutritional Supplements
- How to Quit Using Tobacco
- Living Free From Tobacco (Guide)
- Nutrition & Cancer Prevention
- Nutrition During Cancer Treatment
- Radiation Therapy
- Talking with Children about Cancer
Learn about Clinical Trials
Treatment, Risk Factors and Screening
- Articles from our blog, mCancerTalk
- YouTube videos:
U-M Comprehensive Cancer Center Patient Support Services
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN)
- National Cancer Institute
- American Cancer Society
The Association of Cancer Online Resources, ACOR, hosts a number of listservs for lung cancer patients and families:
- EC-GROUP is the e-mail discussion group for Esophageal Cancer patients and families
- LUNG-ONC for all lung cancer patients and families
- LUNG-NSCLC for non-small-cell lung cancer
- LUNG-SCLC for small-cell lung cancer
- LUNG-BAC for Bronchioloalveolar Carcinoma
To subscribe go to www.acor.org and click on "Mailing Lists".
Tobacco Consultation Service - Smoking cessation counseling for patients interested in quitting tobacco. Call Barbara Land, Pager #1105, tel. (734) 936-5519 or e-mail email@example.com.
Lung Cancer Screening Clinic - A special clinic designed to meet the recommendation from the National Comprehensive Cancer Network to screen high risk patients.
Still have questions?
The nurses at Cancer AnswerLine™ have answers. Call 1-800-865-1125 and you'll get a personal response from one of our registered nurses, who have years of experience in caring for people with cancer.