Please call 734-232-4782 (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm EST); or use our appointment request form.
Please call 734-647-8901 (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm EST)
If you would like to refer a patient, please contact our M-Line service: 800-962-3555.
|UMHS / Current Patients|
If you have a MyUofMHealth.org account, you can log in to view upcoming or past appointments, cancel appointments up to 24 hours before your schedule time, and request a new appointment. You can request an appointment with your primary care physician or any providers that you have seen since August 15, 2012.
|Cancellations: Should you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please notify the Cancer Center at least 24 hours in advance by calling the contact number on the appointment checklist.|
the Adult Hematology Oncology Clinic:
The clinic's address is:
U-M Comprehensive Cancer Center
1500 East Medical Center Drive
Floor B1 Room 358 (reception B)
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-5911
For your first appointment
- Please download and print the Welcome Letter which includes information on preparing for your visit, what to expect on the day of your visit and maps.
Helpful ResourcesThis can be an anxious time. The following links are to programs which may be able to help:
- Fertility Counseling
- Financial Services
- Patient Billing
- Symptom Management & Supportive Care Program
- PsychOncology Program
- Insurance / List of Participating Insurance Plans
- Request for Outside Records - Patient Information from Another Organization [pdf]
- The U-M Health System's Guest Assistance Program
- Overnight Accommodations