Ovarian Cancer Survivor Seminar
10:15 am - 3:50pm
Where: Ann Arbor Regent Hotel & Suites Conference Ctr.,
2455 Carpenter Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
NOTE: The conference center is a separate building located south of the hotel.
Map and Driving Directions
Registration Required: Available online on a first come, first served basis. The online registration site will open on Saturday, April 1.
Michigan Ovarian Cancer Alliance is proud to partner with area experts to educate and support Michigan survivors at this event!
- Claire Casselman, LMSW; U-M Comprehensive Cancer Center, will discuss Integrative Medicine
- Kara Milliron M.S., Certified Genetic Counselor; U-M Comprehensive Cancer Center, will discuss Genetics and Ovarian Cancer
- Rebecca Liu, M.D., Gynecologic Oncologist; U-M Comprehensive Cancer Center will present What's New with Ovarian Cancer
- Patricia Plopa, Ph.D., Clinical Psychoanalyst will discuss Dealing with Fear of Cancer and its Recurrence
- Sheba Roy, N.D., FABNO will discuss Nutrition and Energy for Life
Reservations are required and available online on a first come, first served basis. The online registration site will open on Saturday, April 1. There is no charge to attend the conference, which includes lunch. However, there is a $2.00 processing fee to register. To maximize the number of survivors who can attend, only those who have been diagnosed with a form of ovarian cancer may register (i.e., ovarian cancer, primary peritoneal cancer, and fallopian tube cancer). No guests, please.
To view the seminar schedule, please download and print the Ovarian Cancer Survivor Seminar program flyer.