Directions to the Multidisciplinary Pancreatic Cancer Clinic:
The clinic's address is:
U-M Comprehensive Cancer Center
1500 East Medical Center Drive
Floor B1; Reception/Room: 365 SPC:5912
Ann Arbor MI 48109-5912
Make an Appointment: 800-865-1125 or 734-647-8902
Providing team-based treatment and support to all patients
The clinic offers multidisciplinary care to patients affected with pancreatic diseases such as:
- pancreatic adenocarcinoma,
- neuroendocrine tumors,
- cystic neoplasms,
- peri-pancreatic diseases that may require a pancreatic resection, such as:
- common bile duct.
- duodenal tumors.
The Multidisciplinary Pancreatic Cancer Clinic assembles a team of physicians, oncologic surgeons, pathologists, radiologists, clinical investigators and basic science researchers, to help our patients combat their cancer.
We use the latest treatment for pancreatic tumors, including:
- Diagnostic testing completed quickly, with same day procedures available
- Investigational therapies for pancreatic cancer
- Specialized CT scan and endoscopic ultrasound procedures for diagnosis and staging
- Combined treatment approaches for localized pancreatic cancer
- Surgeons with extensive operative experience in the removal of part or all of pancreatic tumors
- Rapid reports to your primary care physician
Pancreatic Tumor Board
Following an evaluation with a surgeon, every case will be reviewed by our Multidisciplinary Pancreatic Tumor Conference for careful consideration of all radiological studies, pathologic information, current treatment to date, and coordination of other needed studies. A clear treatment plan will be outlined for every patient.
Still have questions?
The nurses at Cancer AnswerLine™ have answers. Call 1-800-865-1125 and you'll get a personal response from one of our registered nurses, who have years of experience in caring for people with cancer.