Noah Aaron Brown MD
Dr. Noah Brown received a B.S. in Biology from Stanford University in Stanford, California in 1999 and an M.D. from the University of Michigan in 2004. He also pursued both residency and fellowship training at the University of Michigan. His training included a residency in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology (2008-2013), and fellowships in Hematopathology (2011-2012) and Molecular and Genetic Pathology (2013-2014).
Dr. Brown is board certified in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, Hematopathology and Molecular and Genetic Pathology. He was recently awarded the Association for Molecular Pathology Young Investigator Award. He joined the faculty of the Department of Pathology at the University of Michigan in 2014 as an Assistant Professor. He is now the Medical Director of the Molecular Diagnostics Laboratory.
Novel molecular alterations in head and neck and hematolymphoid neoplasms; optimal techniques for the detection of clinically actionable molecular alterations
- Medical School or Training
- University of Michigan, 2008
- University of Michigan, Pathology (Clinical and Anatomical), MI, 2011
- University of Michigan, Pathology (Clinical and Anatomical), MI, 2013
- Hematopathology, University of Michigan, 2012
- Pathology Anatomic/Clinical/Molecular/Genetic, University of Michigan, 2014
- Board Certification
- Pathology-Molecular Genetic