Ricardo Roberto Bartelme MD
Dr. Bartelme is a graduate of the U-M Medical School and completed his family medicine residency at the University of California, San Diego, where he also served as chief resident. He has a special interest in alternative natural medicine and family-centered obstetrics. He speaks English and Spanish.
Complementary and alternative medicine, anthroposophic medicine.
- Medical School or Training
- University of Michigan Medical School, 1981
- University of California San Kiego Medical Center, Family Medicine, CA, 1984
- Professional Organizations
- Physician's Association for Anthroposophic Medicine
- Society for Integrative Oncology
- Board Certification
- Family Medicine