Thomas F. Anderson
Dr. Anderson is an Associate Professor and Director of Photo Medicine for the Department of Dermatology at the University of Michigan Medical Center in Ann Arbor, Michigan. He is also the Medical Director of the Dermatology Satellite office, located at our new facilities at Domino's Farms. He is also the Medical Director of the U-M Dermatology Treatment Center of Ann Arbor and formerly the Chief of the Dermatology Service at the Ann Arbor Veteran's Administration Hospital from 1986 to 1993. He is currently Co-Director of the Multidisciplinary Cutaneous Lymphoma Program.
New phototherapy protocols, evaluation of cutaneous immunosuppression with phototherapy, long-term consequences of phototherapy and treatment of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma.
- Medical School or Training
- University of Michigan Medical School, 1974
- University of Michigan Medical Center, Dermatology, MI, 1976
- University of Michigan Medical Center, Dermatology, MI, 1978
- Photobiology, Massachusetts General Hospital/Harvard Medical School, 1976
- Professional Organizations
- Fellow American Academy Dermatology
- Board Certification