Todd Matthew Morgan, MD
Todd M. Morgan, M.D. is a urological surgeon specializing in the treatment of genitourinary malignancies. Previously at Vanderbilt University, he joined the faculty at the University of Michigan in 2012. Dr. Morgan is originally from Seattle, WA, and completed his undergraduate and medical training at Harvard University. He returned to the Northwest in 2003 for his urology residency at the University of Washington, before moving to Nashville for his fellowship training in urological oncology and subsequent faculty appointment at Vanderbilt. Dr. Morgan's research focuses on understanding the early spread of prostate cancer cells, with the aim of identifying those patients with the most aggressive tumors and developing appropriate therapeutic strategies for these individuals.
Dr. Morgan's laboratory focuses on the identification and treatment of early disseminated tumor cells in men with prostate cancer thought to have localized disease. Additional areas of research include identifying and understanding molecular markers of indolent vs. aggressive disease in prostate and kidney cancer.
View his Research Profile at Michigan Experts.
- Medical School or Training
- Harvard Medical School, 2003
- University of Washington Medical Center, Surgery General, WA, 2004
- University of Washington Medical Center, Urology, WA, 2009
- Urologic Oncology, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, 2011
- Professional Organizations
- American Urological Association
- Society of Urologic Oncology
- American Association of Cancer Research
- Board Certification