Patient Education and Resources
There are many resources available to those diagnosed with Prostate cancer::
Prostate Cancer Support Group
Meets the first Wednesday of the month from 6-7:30pm. This is a free program at the Cancer Support Community of Ann Arbor in partnership with the U-M Comprehensive Cancer Center.
Learn more by visiting our event calendar listing or call 734-975-2500.
from the U-M Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Advanced Prostate Cancer Information Guide [PDF]
- Prostate Cancer Information Guide [PDF]
- Prostate Cancer Awareness
- Urine colors after Prostatectomy
- Introduction to Clinical Trials
- Prostate Cancer Clinical Trials
- What is Chemo Brain?
- Prostate Cancer Support Group
- At Diagnosis
- During Cancer Treatment
- Survivorship - After Treatment
- Advanced Cancer
- Sexual function after prostate cancer treatment:
don’t be afraid to ask!
- The PSA: Questions and Answers:
Understanding prostate cancer biomarkers and how they help in prostate cancer treatment
- New test better predicts prostate cancer
- Prostate cancer risk elevated for men with Lynch syndrome
- Confused about PSA testing?
- Minority men's health
- Men with early stage prostate cancer: What is the best treatment?
- Optimizing Quality of Life During and After Prostate Cancer Treatment
- Prostate Cancer Survivorship The Next Phase of Care
Patient Support Services
Articles and research news:
Read all of our prostate cancer articles
- NCCN Guidelines for Patients™ - Prostate Cancer
Cancer Statistics and Facts
- Prostate is the e-mail discussion group for Prostate Cancer patients