Cancer Control and Population Sciences
Associate Director: Bhramar Mukherjee, Ph.D.
Cancer Epidemiology & Prevention
Co-Leaders: Leigh Pearce, Ph.D. Rafael Meza, Ph.D .
- AIM 1: Identify and utilize modifiable and non-modifiable molecular and environmental exposures relevant to cancer prevention, etiology and prognosis;
- Aim 2: Discover and validate biomarkers for risk prediction and stratification, early detection and prognosis of cancer using state-of-the-art genomic, proteomic, metabolomic, and imaging biotechnologies;
- Aim 3: Develop and operationalize novel biostatistical and analytic methods for big data and personalized prevention and screening.
Health Behavior & Outcomes
Co-Leaders: Steven Katz, M.D., M.P.H. Sarah Hawley, Ph.D., M.P.H.
- AIM 1: Aim 1: Identify and test strategies for improving individualized cancer prevention, treatment and survivorship care.
- Aim 2: Assess the effectiveness, cost, and potential for dissemination of new and established behavioral interventions across the continuum of cancer care
- Aim 3: Advance methods in cancer care behavioral and outcomes research