Health Communications Collaboration with Tailored Interventions
The Health Communications Shared Resource at the University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center provides communications services for research studies requiring targeted and tailored interventions that inform health decisions. Our dedicated team helps research investigators across a range of services, including:
- Optimizing trial recruitment
- Adherence to protocols
- Behavioral interventions for investigators conducting:
- Cancer prevention
- Cancer control
- Cancer care delivery research
We first assess individual characteristics relevant to a behavior and then use algorithms that consider the assessment data to generate messages relevant to the specific needs of each user. Through this methodical approach, our team is able to provide individual feedback that delivers these messages to each user in a clear format.
Nationally Acclaimed Expertise of Interdisciplinary Team
The Health Communications Shared Resource supports researchers through the following aims:
- Recommending communications and technological components to help investigators recruit and retain participants
- Designing, developing, deploying and maintaining high-quality print, mobile device, web-based or other communication channels and strategies
Learn more about the Health Communications Shared Resource
For more information about the Health Communications Shared Resource at the University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center, contact our team leadership or visit our Center for Health Communications Research website.
Health Communications Shared Resource
Director: Lawrence An, Ph.D.
Location: NCRC, Bldg 16, Ground Floor