Request an appointment with the Skin Cancer Program
|Basal/Squamous Cell Skin Cancer:
If you would like to refer a patient, please contact our M-Line service: 800-962-3555.
|UMHS / Current Patients|
If you have a MyUofMHealth.org account, you can log in to view upcoming or past appointments, cancel appointments up to 24 hours before your schedule time, and request a new appointment. You can request an appointment with your primary care physician or any providers that you have seen since August 15, 2012.
Skin Cancer Program Address:U-M Comprehensive Cancer Center
Skin Cancer Program
1500 E. Medical Center Dr., Level 1
Ann Arbor, MI 48109
Directions:Map, Driving Directions and Parking Information
For your first appointment
- Please download and print the Welcome Letter which includes information on preparing for your visit, what to expect on the day of your visit and maps.
Helpful ResourcesThis can be an anxious time. The following links are to programs which may be able to help:
- Fertility Counseling
- Financial Services
- Patient Billing
- Michigan Surgical & Health Optimization Program (MSHOP)
- Symptom Management & Supportive Care Program
- PsychOncology Program
- Insurance / List of Participating Insurance Plans
- Request for Outside Records - Patient Information from Another Organization [pdf]
- Michigan Medicines's Guest Assistance Program
- Overnight Accommodations