|New and Current Patients
Please call 734-647-8903 (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm EST)
If you would like to refer a patient, please contact our M-Line service: 800-962-3555.
|Cancellations: Should you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please notify the Cancer Center at least 24 hours in advance by calling the contact number on the appointment checklist.|
The Multidisciplinary Urology Oncology Clinic:U-M Comprehensive Cancer Center
Multidisciplinary Urology Oncology Clinic
1500 E. Medical Center Dr., Level B1
Ann Arbor, MI 48109Map, Driving Directions and Parking Information
For your first appointment
- Please download and print the Welcome Letter which includes information on preparing for your visit, what to expect on the day of your visit and maps.
Helpful ResourcesThis can be an anxious time. The following links are to programs which may be able to help:
- Fertility Counseling
- Financial Services
- Patient Billing
- Symptom Management & Supportive Care Program
- PsychOncology Program
- Insurance / List of Participating Insurance Plans
- Request for Outside Records - Patient Information from Another Organization [pdf]
- The U-M Health System's Guest Assistance Program
- Overnight Accommodations
Still have questions?
The nurses at Cancer AnswerLine™ have answers. Call 1-800-865-1125 and you'll get a personal response from one of our registered nurses, who have years of experience in caring for people with cancer.