Patient Education and Resources
There are many resources available to those diagnosed with Testicular cancers:
from the U-M Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Testicular Cancer Information Guide [PDF]
- Fertility and Cancer Information Guide [pdf]
- Fertility Preservation for Men [pdf]
- Introduction to Clinical Trials What is Chemo Brain?
- Fertility Preservation
- At diagnosis
- During Cancer Treatment
- Survivorship - After Treatment
- Advanced Cancer
- Testicular cancer: Early detection is key
- Young men and the testicular cancer self-exam
- Did you know? Though rare, testicular cancer is highly curable
- Fertility options for men with cancer
Patient Support Services Program
Articles and research news from our blog, mCancerTalk:
On-Line Discussion Groups
- TC-Net is the e-mail discussion group for Testicular Cancer patients
Still have questions?
The nurses at Cancer AnswerLine™ have answers. Call 1-800-865-1125 and you'll get a personal response from one of our registered nurses, who have years of experience in caring for people with cancer.