Breast Cancer Ally
Breast Cancer Ally is an information and symptom management tool specially designed for breast cancer patients at the University of Michigan. Breast Cancer Ally helps patients through every stage of breast cancer treatment.
Download Breast Cancer Ally for free
Breast Cancer Ally Features
- Educational content delivered when you need it at every stage of treatment -- including surgery, chemotherapy, radiation and anti-estrogen therapy.
- Treatment calendar and appointment reminders.
- Side effect tracking , home care tips, and "when to call" information.
- Instructions, reminders and trackers for drain management and post-operative exercises.
- Driving directions, maps, clinic information, phone directory and links to UM clinics and services.
- Treatment summary to share with your primary care physicians and/or other doctors.
The Breast Cancer Ally is ONLY for University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center patients!
Version 1.0 Requirements
- iPhone 4 or higher
- iPad 2 or higher
- iPod Touch 5th generation or higher
- iOS v7.1 or higher.
To download: go to the iTunes store. To create a new account - use Access Code "goblue"
Want to share feedback about Breast Cancer Ally? E-mail email@example.com.