Daniel Fleming Hayes, MD
Dr. Hayes is the Stuart B. Padnos Professor of Breast Cancer Research and the Clinical Director of the Breast Oncology Program in the University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center. He is an expert in the field of breast cancer, and in addition to his clinical expertise he directs breast cancer research in that is translated to the clinic, especially in regard to new treatments, and development, evaluation and clinical use of tumor markers. He was a charter member of ASCO's Tumor Marker Guideline Expert Panel, which he has co-chaired for the past three years. He also lectures and publishes extensively regarding the management of patients with breast cancer.
Breast cancer, clinical trials, new therapies and tumor markers. Translational and clinical studies of breast cancer.
- Medical School or Training
- Indiana University School of Medicine, 1979
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Internal Medicine, TX, 1982
- Medical Oncology, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, 1985
- Internal Medicine, Harvard Medical School, 1985
- Board Certification
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Oncology