Shirish Madhav Gadgeel MBBS
Dr. Gadgeel is Co-Leader of the Thoracic Oncology Team in the Comprehensive Cancer Center. He also has been appointed Associate Director for Cancer Care (ADCC) at Networking and Affiliated Centers.
Dr. Gadgeel joined Michigan Medicine in May of 2017. He has served on a number of committees, including ASCO’s Education Committee and as a mentor for the International Development and Education Award (IDEA) program of ASCO. He is a member of the Executive Committee of the Lung Cancer Committee of SWOG. Dr. Gadgeel serves on the editorial boards of “Cancer” and “Clinical Lung Cancer.” He has also published extensively in a number of peer-reviewed journals.
Drug development in lung cancer treatment.
- Medical School or Training
- Grant Medical College, 1992
- Wayne State University, Internal Medicine, MI, 1996
- Internal Medicine Hematology Oncology, Wayne State University, 1999
- Bone Marrow Transplant, Wayne State University, 2000
- Board Certification
- Medical Oncology
- Internal Medicine